Treat Yo’ Valentine
February 12 - February 14| $32.25
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Treat your Valentine to a mixed 6-pack—and some handmade beer truffles, too!
Treat Yo’ Valentine has returned—just in time to save you from that “oh sh*t” moment we’ve all experienced come February 14th. Starting today, you can pre-order a mixed 6-pack of beer, along with six delicious truffles, crafted with the very same brews they’re paired with, by Sweet Cascades Chocolatier in Historic Savage Mill.
Of course, we’ll have everything packaged neatly and ready for gifting to your SO, BFF, or whatever other acronym suits your recipient.
- Feed the Monkey, Orange Hefeweizen – dark chocolate ganache dipped in dark chocolate and topped with a candied orange peel
- Poor Righteous, IPA – dark chocolate ganache, dipped in milk chocolate with a dark chocolate drizzle
- White Russian, Coffee Cream Ale – white chocolate ganache, dipped in white chocolate, with a splash of coffee
- Udder Chocolate, Chocolate Milk Stout – milk chocolate ganache, dipped in milk chocolate with a white chocolate drizzle
- Special Lady Friend, Hazy IPA – milk chocolate ganache encased in a dark chocolate heart
- Van Dammit, Belgian Dark Strong Ale – dark chocolate ganache, dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in crushed chocolate graham cracker
$30 + tax for the truffles and beer (and we’ll throw in a li’l swag, too!).
Pickup will begin Wednesday, February 12th through Friday, February 14th.
Pre-ordering not required, but we only have a limited amount of beer truffles—and trust us, you don’t want to miss out!