Treat Yo’ Valentine
February 13 @ 11:00 am - February 14 @ 10:00 pm| $5.30 – $32.25
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Treat your Valentine to a mixed 6-pack—and some handmade beer truffles, too!
Treat Yo’ Valentine has returned—just in time to save you from that “oh sh*t” moment we’ve all experienced come February 14th. Starting today, you can pre-order a mixed 6-pack of beer, along with six delicious truffles, crafted with the very same brews they’re paired with, by Sweet Cascades Chocolatier in Historic Savage Mill.
Of course, we’ll have everything packaged neatly and ready for gifting to your SO, BFF, or whatever other acronym suits your recipient.
- Feed the Monkey, Orange Hefeweizen – dark chocolate ganache dipped in dark chocolate with candied orange peel
- Poor Righteous, IPA – white chocolate ganache dipped in milk chocolate with a dusting of IPA-soaked sugar
- Fuga de Muertos, Mexican Coffee Porter – white chocolate ganache (that’s appearance is more caramel in color, as a result of the Porter) rolled in crushed graham crackers and cinnamon
- The Infinite, Amber Ale – dark chocolate ganache dipped in dark chocolate with Amber Ale pecan praline
- Udder Chocolate, Chocolate Milk Stout – milk chocolate ganache dipped in milk chocolate
- Special Lady Friend, Hazy IPA – dark chocolate shell with pipped chocolate ganache inside
$30 + tax for the truffles and beer. Add on a pair of branded tulip glasses for only $5 + tax!
Pickup will begin Wednesday, February 13th through Thursday, February 14th.
Pre-ordering not required, but we only have a limited amount of beer truffles—and trust us, you don’t want to miss out!