Beer Dinner I: January 2019
January 23 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm| $74
Join our Executive Chef and Brewers for an intimate, all-inclusive beer dinner on Wednesday, January 23rd, in FoodWorks.
Starting at 6:30 p.m., enjoy a guided evening of five plated courses—entirely different from our typical FoodWorks offerings—with five beers, ranging from barrel-aged selections, exclusive casks, and pre-release-day brews. And we’ve thrown in a welcome beer for good measure to enjoy on arrival as you find your seat.
Additional beers available for purchase; Happy Hour pricing applies to all ticket-holders.
Menu + Pairings:
- Welcome beer = Spruce Lee Funk (Spruce Tips and Cranberry Berliner Weisse)
- 1st = Winter squash soup with foie gras, served in a mini gourd paired with Beer Dinner Cask (Big Pun with Dried Cranberry, Cinnamon, and Orange Peel)
- 2nd = Roasted mushroom + gnocchi with brown butter, spinach, and corn shoot paired with Liberation Frequency Nitro (Baltic Stout on Nitro)
- 3rd = Marinated tuna loin with smoked habanero syrup and blood orange marmalade paired with Little Twin (Hazy IPA)
- 4th = Venison loin marinated in 2018 Dusk till Dusk with shiso, butternut squash, mint, and persimmon paired with 2016 Dusk till Dusk (Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout)
- 5th = Deconstructed carrot cake—a ginger cake with crispy carrots and cinnamon foam—paired with Big Twin (Hazy DIPA)
Tickets are $74, including tax and tip.
Please be sure to tell us of any dietary restrictions/allergies when purchasing your ticket.