Beer Dinner at Fox’s Den
March 7, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Attention Craft Beer Lovers & Foodies!
Fox’s Den and Jailbreak Brewing Company are getting together on Tuesday, March 7th for a night of fantastic food and brews.
Chef Josh Brown of Fox’s Den has constructed an unforgettable tasting menu to pair with Jailbreak’s amazing beers:
– Marinated Beets, Mandarin Oranges, Sumac Meringue, Organic Hops
– Scallops and Blood Orange Aquachili
– Beef Tartare with Broccoli Rabe Asian Flavors & Puffed Barley
– Duck Confit Tamale, Shishito Pepper, Chihuahua Cheese Fondue
– Braised/Seared Rabbit Leg, Mole Madre, Avocado, Queso Fresco
– Toasted Banana Bread, Seared Foie Gras, Salt Caramel Popcorn
Featured Beers from Jailbreak:
– Christoph’s Waltz Kolsch
– Van Dammit Belgian Strong Dark Ale
– White Russian Cream Ale
– Syrah Barrel Aged Oud Bruin
– Ephemeral: Vol 3 American IPA
– Into The Dark American Stout
– Feed The Monkey Orange Hefeweizen
Click this link to reserve your seats: http://ow.ly/v80g309erf8.
Please select March 7th for the date and 7:00 PM for the time.
Or call 443-808-8991 during our business hours.
The cost of the dinner is $75 (not including gratuity). A portion of the proceeds for this dinner will go to No Kid Hungry.